Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.
90% of the profits from this album will go to Karis Kids, a charity which helps AIDS orphans. For more information, copy this link: http://kariskids.org.uk/ The other 10% will go to the local church. Do download and put into your iTunes! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pattersonkimmusic Twitter: https://twitter.com/PattersonandKim Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsTCVWYwZHvPIzF6cM5hUnA NoiseTrade: http://noisetrade.com/pattersonkim/lavish SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/pattersonkim/sets/lavish Struggling to download? https://bandcamp.com/faq_downloading
Recorded at Twyford School, Acton/Miscellaneous homes.
released November 20, 2014
Dan Kim, Connor, Johnny & Ben Patterson, Ellie Hughes, Simon Horn and Will Jackson.
Thanks to those who voluntarily gave their time into helping produce this album:
Mr Ahira - Studio engineering/Mixing/Mastering.
Dave Cooke - Studio engineering.
Nat Hodges - Bass guitar/Studio engineering.
Hannah Sewell - Backing vocals.
Felicity Holden - Back painting/CD drawing.
Joel Marten - Electric guitar.
Hunter Georgeson - Percussion.
Jack Solomon - Studio engineering.
Simran Dhariwal - Studio engineering.
All group vocalists!